Ecofire HotRods Hardwood Briquettes - FREE DELIVERY
Ecofire mechanically pressed hardwood briquettes are very dense and highly calorific, every part of the briquette and packaging can be utilised and burned.
- The UK's favourite wood briquette for over a decade. Made primarily from European oak.
- 6 HotRods per box (approx 10kg)
- Recycled cardboard packaging, can be burnt as kindling.
- Highly calorific, quick ignition and long burn.
- Created with zero glues or binding agents - all natural process.
- Manufactured in the UK - Another Great British Product from UK Timber!
- New Low Price - Same High Quality!
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Pallet of 24x10kg recycled cardboard boxes = Approximately 240kg (1/4 tonne)
Pallet of 48x10kg recycled cardboard boxes = Approximately 480kg (1/2 tonne)
Pallet of 72x10kg recycled cardboard boxes = Approximately 720kg (3/4 tonne)
Pallet of 96x10kg recycled cardboard boxes = Approximately 960kg (1 tonne)
Following on from the success of our 500kg and 900kg builders bags of random length highly calorific hardwood briquettes, in conjunction with Ecofire we are pleased to introduce our new, premium packaged version of the same briquette. Ecofire mechanically pressed briquettes are very dense and highly calorific, every part of the briquette and packaging can be utilised and burned.
They are made almost exclusively from oak with a little larch mixed in to help with the natural binding process - no chemicals or other additives are used in this process, these briquettes really are the most ecologically sound means of heating your home and are completely carbon neutral.
The briquettes are approximately 25-30 cm long and 8 cm round. You will need to break them however, into smaller pieces as they expand when burning. The burn time varies according to the appliance but used correctly they can burn for hours, their calorific value is 19.627 MJ/Kg. There are 6 HotRod briquettes per box.
When burning our briquettes please remember that in order to achieve maximum burn time and effective heat output that they should be left alone once burning, do not poke the fire or burn time will reduce. The briquettes will expand naturally once alight (exposing each piston stroke from the mechanical production process) so it is best to start the fire with a moderate amount of briquettes to allow for expansion then marvel at how such a small amount of this superb briquette can produce so much heat.
You will find that the Ecofire briquettes burn with a hugely pleasant flame to begin with, then changes to a highly efficient and calorific glow phase once the flames have disappeared. If burnt in a stove with properly controlled airflow these briquettes can throw out huge amounts of heat for hours!
Our HotRods briquettes are made within our Corby depot, making them a true UK made product and reduces the transportation carbon footprint that other wood fuels may hold, from the time they are produced all the way to their delivery to your home. The boxes and the pallet that the briquettes are burnable, meaning no unnecessary plastic waste (something that we are very proud of!).
Some of the advantages of the 10kg cardboard box packaging are:
- Convenient 10kg packaging that eases handling and provides an attractive storage box to stand by the fireplace that presents its eco- friendly credentials to all who see it.
- Regular length briquettes that can be broken to size as required before use.
- The box can be burnt or used in conjunction with kindling or small pieces of briquette to start the fire.
- Easy to stack and store in a dry watertight place such as a garage or outbuilding, the angular box requires far less space than if loose stacked.
- Ecofire mechanically pressed briquettes are the answer to your carbon-neutral heating conundrum in a rapidly changing and ever more environmentally conscious world.
Also available in pallets of 24, 48, 72 and 96 Boxes. Each box weighs approximately 10kg.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Dispatched within 72 hours of order
Please note that these pallets may be delivered by courier. Please ensure that you are able to accommodate and accept deliveries from 7.5 tonne and larger vehicles. Should you require a smaller vehicle for delivery, please contact us to ensure we can facilitate this for you. If we are unable to deliver and you have not provided any additional details, your order will be returned to our depot and we will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery method or cancellation of the order where additional charges may apply.
For further information or delivery enquiries, please contact our sales team on 01536 267107.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like