Prestige Ledged and Braced Solid Oak Doors
- A Traditional Ledged and Braced Solid Oak Door Fits Easily Into Barn and Stable Conversions, Traditional Cottages & Large Country Homes!
- A Chunky 44mm Thick Door, Comprises 22mm Ledge and Brace and 22mm Upright Tongue and Groove Boards.
- Choice of V Tongue and Groove or Bead and Butt Board Joints!
- Standard door height of 1981mm (6ft 6in)
- Hand Crafted Here in the UK by Expert Joiners.
- Prestige Solid Oak Ledged and Braced Doors are our Most Solidly Constructed Ledged and Braced Door, Suitable for Homes both Large and Small.
At UK Timber we offer a wide range of Solid Oak Internal Doors to fit your every need. Whatever you wish to use the door for we have an option for everything, from using them for a contemporary or traditional house to a barn conversion or simply for cupboards and wardrobes.
Ledged and braced doors are similarly designed to a ledged door, although with braces going from one side of one ledge to the other side of another ledge. From the back of a ledged and braced door you will see an inverted Z shape of the ledges and braces joined together, whereas from the front you will see the clean vertical lines of the solid oak boards.
The doors are made with three evenly spaced ledges and two braces between them. Each door will also have a 20mm gap between the edge of the door and the edge of the ledges to accommodate for the possibility it will need to be cut down to fit or allow the use of either traditional or modern hinges.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
You might also like